Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CA IPCC November 2016 Topper Meenu Jain's Interview

CA IPCC November 2016 Topper Meenu Jain's Interview

Meenu Jain

Ajmer girl Meenu Jain (20) has emerged as the 7th topper of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), which declared the results of CA IPCC examination held in November 2016.

Meenu, first of all, many congratulations to you from CA Preparation Guru 

Thanks a lot!! 

How are you feeling now, what was your first reaction after seeing your scores? 

I couldn’t believe it at first. I wasn’t expecting a single digit rank frankly, so the seventh rank is something which was out of imagination. Both my parents are happy and even I am very happy. I got a call from my institute VSI & ICAI President's office that I have topped. Initially, I couldn’t believe that so I told them to cross check again. But then they confirmed my roll number so I got the news from them

You won't believe that meenu got 136 marks in CPT Exam in November 2015 which is a very poor score and after that, she joined VSI for CA IPCC. She told us that if we follow the proper exam pattern which is provided by the institute and do hard work, we can easily clear the CA IPCC in the first attempt.

Yes, this was the first attempt of meenu in CA IPCC and she cracked it with AIR 7. CA IPCC is one of the toughest exams in India but according to meenu, we can easily get a rank in the first attempt with the help of proper guidance and environment.

Meenu Jain said the most important point you should remember while preparing for Taxation is, NEVER READ A BULK OF SYLLABUS IN A SINGLE DAY. Taxation is a tricky subject who should be prepared over a period of time. Don’t finish topics in a single stretch. For that day you may feel like you got that but after a week, everything comes to the starting point. Slow and Steady.

What was the strategy that you followed while studying and what are the important things that one should take in mind while preparing for exams?

First thing is the attitude. There were times when I couldn’t actually study but this is my experience that positive attitude always helps. Like after appearing for my examination, I was like – acha hoga, jo vi hoga acha hoga. So, positive attitude always boosts you up, encourages and teaches you further. That determination that – Yes I can do and the positive attitude is what that took me to this stage. As far as preparation goes we cannot study haphazardly. I have followed a proper plan for study provided by the institute and the best thing that I would like to suggest the other students is that we need to always follow the institute material and the practice manuals provided by the institute and nothing is more important other than that. It is the best study material that I can ever suggest. After studying from those materials, when I sat for my examinations, it was like – the examinations are very easy. So, I have kept in mind – the importance of the study materials.

Here is the detailed interview of Meenu Jain - 


Hope you like this post!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this article,you can also view toppers interview from here.ipcc topper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing…this blog
    We are pleased to introduce Ojaskar Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. , a certified company, as an established manufacturer in the field of energy efficient LED lights.
    Solar Inverter Manufacturers Suppliers In India Delhi
    Thankyou..

    ReplyDelete